We hold our residents to high standards because we believe it sets the core of their foundation on their journey to recovery. We ask that above all, our residents show respect to themselves and others around them. Our rules are only guidelines that aid in a long lasting road to recovery. We live by our motto; “Help each other out; we are family here. We all share the same goal”.
- Maintain a sponsor relationship
- Regularly attend a 12-step meeting
- Be kind and respectful to our neighbors. We want to maintain our positive impact on our community
- Keep your room and common areas clean
- We ask that our residents utilize all of the resources that we offer
- Weekly chores are assigned
- Be fully committed to living a life without the dependence of any substance